1. Name of the Administrative Department: Excise and Taxation Department, Punjab
2. Minister In charge:
|Capt. Amarinder Singh
Chief Minister Punjab
3. Additional Chief Secretary / Financial Commissioner / Principal Secretary / Secretary of Administrative Department:
|Name & Designation||Telephone Nos.|
|Sh. M.P. Singh, IAS
Financial Commissioner (Taxation), Punjab
|Sh. Vivek Partap Singh IAS
Excise and Taxation Commissioner, Punjab
|Sh. Paramjit Singh PCS, Addl. Secretary Excise and Taxation, Punjab.||Jsetpb@gmail.com||0172-2748467||9872599055|
4. Business Rules of the department:
Business rules are governed by the following Acts and rules and notifications issued from time to time and all available on the website of the department (pextax.com):-
- Punjab Value Added Tax Act, 2005 - It provides for the levy and collection of value added tax and turnover tax sales or purchases of goods and for the matters connected therewith and incidental thereto.
- Punjab Value Added Taxes Rules, 2005
- Central Sales Tax (Punjab) rules, 1957:-
- Punjab Development Fund Act
- The Punjab Tax on Luxury Tax Act, 2009:- to provide for the levy and collection of tax on luxuries and for the matters connected therewith and incidental thereto.
- The Punjab Tax on Luxury Tax Rules, 2010.
- The Punjab Entertainment Duty Act, 1955.
- The Punjab Entertainment Duty Rules, 1956.
5. Services provided by Deaprtment:
- e-filing of Returns
- e-Issuance of Statutory Forms
6. Names of Board / Corporations / Commissions / Societies working under the control of the Administrative Department along with information of their Heads as under:
|Name & Designation||Telephone Nos.||Official Website|
|Office / Res.||Mobile|
|Kumar Saurabh Raj, IAS,
CEO ETTSA- cum- Addl ETC-1
For detailed Information:
Department's Website: www.pextax.com