Need for Sewa Kendras
- The average coverage is 45,000 population per center.
- Delay in delivery of services, long waiting time.
- Lack of monitoring mechanism.
- Duplication of physical infrastructure, manpower wastage, overloading as well as under-utilization of resources.
- Multiple front end delivery channels like SUWIDHA, FARD Kendras, Saanjh Kendras, Transport etc., leads to confusion among citizens as to which service can be availed from where.
- Monetary loss to the citizens in the form of wastage of time, loss of wages & productivity, transport cost etc.
- Do away with current approach of departments working in silos and having their separate service delivery channels.
- Optimization of manpower and resources engaged in service delivery mechanism.
- Provide efficient and cost effective methods of service delivery to departments.
- Enable the government departments to focus on their core functions and responsibilities.
- Bring uniformity across State in service delivery mechanism.
- Delivery of all services covered under RTS in time bound manner.
- Good ambience and amenities for citizens.
- Integrated with individual department systems.
Sewa Kendras Details
|No of Sewa Kendras||Download for the list
of Sewa Kendra sites
|(Total = 515)|